Thursday, October 17, 2013

Performance Alert: Night Kitchen at Skwhirlhaus!

I am so excited to have the opportunity to premier my new work Night Kitchen at Skwhirlhaus this weekend, October 18th and 19th at 7:30pm. Performing with me is my incredible friend and colleague, Mallory Baxley. This will be the last show in the inaugural season at Skwhirlhaus and I will be presenting alongside four very talented Atlanta based artists, Juana Farfan, Tara Hemmer, Erik Thurmond, and Jerylann Warner. Bundle up and make it out to Skwhirlhaus (327 Sisson Avenue Atlanta 30317) this weekend, it's a show you won't want to miss!


 

Here is a link to the Facebook event for the show
&
Here is a link to the Skwhirlhaus blog where you can read about all the presenting artists for Oct.


No comments:

Post a Comment