Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lily Baldwin

photo from www.lilybaldwin.com 
I have been obsessed with Lily Baldwin since I first saw her trailer for Sea Meadow a couple years ago. I find myself constantly inspired by her work and drawn to her aesthetic, she is a beautiful mover and has an amazing eye for capturing a storyline through movement on film. As a dancer and filmmaker myself, I highly respect her work and am excited by the level of response to her work by the public. Sea Meadow just became available for purchase through iTunes today, I suggest you all go and download the very affordable ($1.99) film and support the arts while being entertained! Also, here is a link to A Juice Box Afternoon - the first episode in the Paperback Movie Project! 
Can't wait to see what is next from this dance/film genius! 

No comments:

Post a Comment